Best Thing Ever Facial Balm for dry, sensitive skin
What is it?
A 100% natural balm which does it all! Perfect as a make-up remover, a cleanser, a moisturiser or an overnight hydration treatment. Packed with the finest natural oils to cleanse and nourish dry, sensitive or mature skin. Ideal for daily use. Suitable for sensitive skin.
What does it do?
- Provides an extra nourishment boost to banish dry, tight skin
- Melts instantly on your fingers making it easy to apply
- Deep cleanses without blocking pores
- Super flexible to suit your skin – great for daily use; weekly treatment or seasonally for cold weather or sun exposure
- Versatile – use all over or just where it’s needed; dry patches or as an eye or neck treatment.
- Perfect for travels; everything in one jar!
- Removes make-up without harsh chemicals
Best Thing Ever works because it’s made with:
- Cocoa butter melts away make up
- Rosehip oil is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars
- Jojoba oil works with your skin to regulate sebum production to prevent dry patches and will deep cleanse and unblock pores
- Borage seed oil is rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) which converts to prostaglandin E1 in the body; crucial for healing dermatitis
- Rice bran oil has a high anti-oxidant content so can protect against premature aging.
Tell me more…
- Soaks into skin without feeling greasy
- Let’s you apply make-up immediately
- Is a great day and night cream
- Leaves your skin soft and smooth
- Mix with a liquid or powder foundation to make a tinted moisturiser
How to use…
Scoop a small amount of balm into your palm. Work with your fingers to melt and then massage into your face.
- To use as a cleanser or make-up remover, work into skin and then use a soft cloth or tissue to remove.
- To use as an overnight or daily moisture treatment, massage a small amount into your skin and leave to sink in
Our Price: £10.42
Out of stock
Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacoa), Borage seed oil (Borago officinalis), Rosehip oil (Rosa Mosqueta), Rice Bran oil (Oryza sativa), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Frankincense oil (Boswellia carterii), Bergamot oil (Citrus bergamia), Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
Mellow, spicy Frankincense (also great for rejuvenating skin cells) with an uplifting hint of Bergamot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d299819071/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405