Tootsie Frootsie Intensive Foot Cream
What is it?
A natural beeswax foot cream designed to heal and protect dry, cracked heels and soften hard skin on feet.
What does it do?
- Heals cracked heels within days
- Is great on sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Can be used everywhere! Great for dry skin all over the body!
- Great for feet that have spent time in water – dryness caused by pool swimming or the waterlogged feeling of a trail run.
- Helps feet recover after spending time in flip flops or open shoes.
- Great for feet that need to recover after going the distance. Brilliant after a long day’s walking, running or training.
- Natural antiseptic – heals blisters or sore skin fast.
- Deeply nourishing – leaves skin soft and smooth
- Acts as a protective barrier against dryness and further cracking
Tootsie Frootsie works because it’s made with:
- Beeswax – protective barrier to help cracks heal faster
- Apricot kernel oil – for soft, smooth feet
- Lime and Lemongrass oils – natural antiseptic
- Cocoa butter – nourish dry skin
Tell me more…
- Soaks into your skin – Not greasy or sticky
- Great as an overnight treatment to heal cracked feet
- Is great on sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis
- Can be used on patches of dry skin or eczema all over your body
- Intesnive and protective – will work throughout the day – no need to keep re-applying
How does Tootsie Frootsie heal cracked feet?
When the skin on your feet gets really dry it can split. The drier and harder it gets, the bigger and deeper the cracks and the more painful it gets.
- Beeswax forms a protective layer over the split stopping the skin from drying out.
- Cocoa butter moisturises and nourishes the skin, allowing the crack to rehydrate and heal together.
- Lavender encourages the growth of new skin cells, helping the healing process.
How to use
To treat an itching foot, dry skin on your foot, patches of hard skin, eczema or cracks, apply the cream last thing at night and pop on a pair of socks. Great as an overnight treatment for dry feet!
Malvern spring water (Aqua), Apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacoa), Vegetable-based emulsifier 6% (Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol), Beeswax (Cera alba), Preservative 1% (Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Lemongrass oil (Cymbopogon citratus), Lime oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
A zingy, refreshing blend of citrusy lemongrass and zesty lime with a very mild lavender undertone.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d299819071/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405