Battle Wound Balm
What is it?
An ultra-intensive, 100% natural beeswax balm designed to heal grazes, scrapes and wrecked hands FAST!
What does it do?
- Heals grazes, scrapes and wrecked hands fast. Ideal for when you’ve been training hard but have the wounds to prove it.
- Heals ripped calluses –or ‘flappers’ – on your hands. Great after too many monkey bars, pull ups, barbells or gym rings.
- Training outdoors? Protect hands and lips in cold or extreme weather.
- Great on those accidental chaffed bits.
- Great for healing feet after long or wet runs. Prevents and heals cracked heels!
- Antiseptic so ideal when you have an open wound or can’t get all the dirt out!
- Multiple uses! Not just for after race day or a tough training session. Can be used on any cuts, grazes, burns or dry skin.
- Can be used all over the body! To heal cuts & grazes, burns and patches of eczema
- TRIED and TESTED by us after barbells, crossfit, rock climbing, trail runs and obstacle races.
Battle Wound Balm works because it’s made with:
- 100% active ingredients with no fillers or chemicals
- Beeswax – protective barrier against water and cold weather
- Borage seed oil – FAST healing for grazes, cuts and skin conditions, like eczema
- Rosemary and grapefruit oils – natural antiseptic
- Cocoa butter and avocado oil – super moisturising to nourish dry skin
How do I use it?
Remove the whole balm from the tin and rub it on the battle wound. For extreme battle wounds, soften a chunk of balm between your hands and apply directly. Ideal as an overnight treatment.
Our Price: £5.83
Out of stock
Beeswax (cera alba), avocado oil (Persea gratissima), Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacoa), Apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), Borage seed oil (Borago officinalis), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Wild rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit oil (Citrus paradisi), Elemi oil (Canarium commune)
Loved by males and females and also has antiseptic qualities!. A refreshing blend of citrusy grapefruit and elemi with a brain-clearing waft of wild rosemary.