Butter Fingers Protective Hand Cream
What is it?
A natural beeswax hand cream designed to heal and protect dry, cracked hands. Heals split fingers and thumbs in days and prevents them splitting again!
What does it do?
- Heals split fingers and thumbs within days
- Acts as a protective barrier for hands exposed to cold & wet weather
- Protects hands which suffer from frequently being in water
- Can be used everywhere! Great on sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis.
Butter Fingers works because it’s made with:
- Beeswax – protective barrier against water and cold weather
- Cocoa butter – super moisturising to nourish dry skin
- Apricot kernel and Frankincense oil – to soften and rejuvenate skin cells
Tell me more…
- Intensive and protective – will work throughout the day – no need to keep re-applying
- Provides a protective beeswax barrier so great for hard-working hands outdoors and in water
- Soaks into your skin – Not greasy or sticky
- Great as an overnight treatment to heal cracked hands
- Natural oils make your hands soft and smooth.
- Is great on sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis
- Can be used on patches of dry skin or eczema all over your body
Malvern spring water (Aqua), Apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacoa), Vegetable-based emulsifier 6% (Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol), Beeswax (Cera alba), Preservative 1% (Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Mandarin oil (Citrus reticulata), Frankincense oil (Boswellia carterii).
Loved by males and females. Faint notes of honey, citrusy mandarin with undertones of woody, spicy frankincense.
When the skin on your hands gets really dry it can split. The drier it gets, the bigger and deeper the split, and the more painful it gets. * Beeswax forms a protective layer over the split stopping the skin from drying out. It even protects hands from cold weather and water. * Cocoa butter moisturises and nourishes the skin, allowing the crack to rehydrate and heal together. * Frankincense encourages the growth of new skin cells, helping the healing process