Finger Food Intensive Hand Cream
What is it?
A natural, intensive hand cream designed to nourish dry, sore hands. Great for hard-working hands prone to cuts, burns and scratches. Heals FAST! Vegan friendly!
What does it do?
- Heals cuts, scratches and minor burns FAST. Ideal for hard-working hands, especially those that spend time outdoors or in the kitchen doing hands-on work.
- Great for nourishing dry, sore skin especially hands which are exposed to the weather or water.
- Can be used all over the body! Great as a ‘magic cream’ for scrapes and grazes anywhere
- Antiseptic so ideal when you have an open wound or can’t get all the dirt out!
Finger Food works because it’s made with:
- Shea butter – nourishes dry, cracked skin into smooth, soft hands
- Borage seed oil – FAST healing for cuts, scratches, burns and sore skin conditions, like eczema
- Rosemary and grapefruit oils – natural antiseptic
- Rosehip oil – Great for reducing the appearance of scars
- Marshmallow root – healing and anti-inflammatory – great for sensitive skin
Tell me more…
- Intensive and protective – will work throughout the day – no need to keep re-applying
- Heals FAST
- Soaks into your skin – Not greasy or sticky
- Great as an overnight treatment to heal cracked hands
- Natural oils make your hands soft and smooth.
- Is great on sensitive skin, eczema and dermatitis
- Can be used on patches of dry skin or eczema all over your body
Malvern spring water (aqua), Marshmallow infusion (Althaea officinalis), Rosehip oil (Rosa Mosqueta), Avocado oil (Persea gratissima), Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Borage oil (Borago officinalis), Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable-based emulsifier 6% (Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol), Aloe vera extract (Aloe barbadensis, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Preservative 1% (Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine), Wild rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit oil (Citrus paradisi), Elemi oil (Canarium commune).
Loved by males and females and also has antiseptic qualities!. A refreshing blend of citrusy grapefruit and elemi with a brain-clearing waft of wild rosemary
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d299819071/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405